The Texas Exes of Charlotte is one of the alumni associations aligned with the University of Texas.
Each year, The Texas Exes of Charlotte run a fundraiser to raise money for its annual school scholarship to the University of Texas. This year is no different!
This year we are raffling off a 2018 Carolina Panthers Football signed by the Carolina Football Players.
Tickets are $10.00 each, 3 for $20.00 or 10 for $50.00.
We look forward to providing a big scholarship based on this fundraising effort!!
1. Eligibility: Raffle is open only to those who sign up on the online Raffle page and who are 21 years old as of the date of entry. The Raffle is only open to legal residents of the United States and is void where prohibited by law.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by
these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements
set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of The Charlotte Texas Exes Corp, as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Raffle is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. Raffle Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about November 25, 2018
and ending February 3, 2019. All online entries must be received by February 3, 2019 11:59PM EST.
4. How to Enter: Below are the methods to enter the Raffle drawing.
Enter via the website: The Raffle may be entered by making a contribution and submitting an entry using the online form provided on this Chance2Win.org site. The entry must fulfill all Raffle requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win the prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of The Charlotte Texas Exes Corp.
5. Prize: Winners will receive a Football signed by Members of the Carolina Panthers 2018 Football Team. Actual/appraised value may differ at the time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance
of prize constitutes permission for The Charlotte Texas Exes Corp to use winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received in the
Raffle prior to the drawing date.
7. Winner selection and notification: Winner of the Raffle will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. Winner will be notified via the contact information provided on the entry form and via email to the email address they entered the Raffle with within five (5) days following the winner selection. The Charlotte Texas Exes shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award
notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Raffle is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE RAFFLE AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by you: By entering this contest you understand that The Charlotte Texas Exes Corp, anyone acting on behalf of The Charlotte Texas Exes Corp, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the world, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Raffle, and biographical information as
news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional
purposes without any further compensation.
9. Terms: The Charlotte Texas Exes Corp reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Raffle should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Raffle. In such case, The Charlotte Texas Exes Corp may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by The Charlotte Texas Exes Corp. The Charlotte Texas Exes Corp reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Raffle or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
The Charlotte Texas Exes Corp has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Raffle, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries
from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Raffle rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Raffle may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, The Charlotte Texas Exes Corp reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. By entering the Raffle you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from
The Charlotte Texas Exes Corp. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by
clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless The Charlotte Texas Exes Corp and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the Raffle and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS RAFFLE IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND NORTH CAROLINA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Raffle, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Raffle, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in North Carolina having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Raffle), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
12.Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner’s name or a copy of these Official
Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: The Charlotte Texas Exes Corp, 9716B Rea Road #133 Charlotte, NC 28277 USA. Requests must be
received no later than February 10, 2019
13. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the raffle is The Charlotte Texas Exes Corp, 9716B Rea Road #133 Charlotte, NC 28277 USA.