Bonafide Kayaks and the Breast Cancer Research Foundation have partnered up to “Rise Up & Padde for a Cure”. The raffle will include the following items:
1 Bonafide Kayaks RS117
1 Bonaifde Kayaks Skin
1 Bending Branches Angler Ace Paddle
1 Stohlquist PFD
1 YakAttack Omega Rod Holder
1 YakAttack MultiMount Cup Holder
1 set of YakAttack CatchNRelease Drip Rings
1 YakAttack Get Hooked Tow Flag
1 YakAttack BlackPak
1 YakAttack VISICarbon Pro
YakAttack Sticker Pack
The winner will have the option of choosing between a custom breast cancer awareness Bonafide Kayak Skin or between one of the standard boat wraps that are available for purchase on the Bonafide Kayaks website.
Tickets will be available for purchase until 12/20/2018 at 11:59pm, on which we will choose one winner. Ticket prices are as follows:
(1) $5.00 (3) $10.00 (10) $25.00 (40) $50.00 (100) $100.00
Bonafide Kayaks – https://bonafidekayaks.com/
BRD Jet – https://www.brdcustoms.com
Stohlquist – http://www.stohlquist.com/
Bending Branches – https://bendingbranches.com/
YakAttack – https://www.yakattack.us/
Rules and Disclaimer
1. Eligibility: Raffle (the “RISE Up and Paddle for a Cure Raffle”) is open only to those who sign up on the online raffle page and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The raffle is only open to legal residents of the USA and is void where prohibited by law. The raffle is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by
these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements
set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Bonafide Kayaks as
final and binding as it relates to the content. The raffle is subject to all applicable
federal, state and local laws.
3. Raffle Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about 4:00 PM EST on 11/7/-2018 and ending at 11:59 PM EST on 12/20/2018. All online entries must be received by 11:59 PM EST on 12/20/2018
4. How to Enter: Below are the methods to enter the raffle drawing.
Enter via the website: The raffle may be entered by making a contribution
and submitting an entry using the online form provided on this Chance2Win.org site.
The entry must fulfill all raffle requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a
prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may
be disqualified at the sole discretion of Bonafide Kayaks. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Bonafide Kayaks.
5. Additional Conditions. For any reason you may request a refund of your donation
and cancellation of your entry(s) within 15 days prior to ending date of the drawing by
contacting Bonafide Kayaks at email@example.com. Any incomplete or illegible entries will not be processed. The use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, photocopied entries, or multiple entries sent in bulk mail, or like methods (including without limitation the use of any promotion/sweepstakes subscription, notification entry or like sites or services that offers sweepstakes entry services “on behalf of” Entrant) is strictly prohibited. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of tickets or entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods may void that participant’s entries and that participant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, postage due, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected entry applications, which will be disqualified and destroyed. In the event of a dispute as to any entry application, the authorized account holder of the email address, if applicable, used to register will be deemed to be the Entrant. Except in the case of gift entries, all entries must be made in the name of the individual and no transfer of ownership of a ticket is permitted. No entries will be accepted from or on behalf of, corporations, trusts, partnerships, or other entities.
6. Prizes: Winners will receive 1 Bonafide Kayaks RS117 (MSRP $999), 1 Bonaifde Kayaks Skin of their choice (MSRP $500), 1 Bending Branches Angler Ace Paddle(MSRP $214.95), 1 Stohlquist PFD; choice of the Keeper (MSRP $129.95) or the Betsea PFD (MSRP $129.95), 1 YakAttack Omega Rod Holder (MSRP $40.00), 1 YakAttack MultiMount Cup Holder (MSRP $20.00), 1 set of YakAttack CatchNRelease Drip Rings (MSRP $10.00), 1 YakAttack Get Hooked Tow Flag (MSRP $7.00), 1 YakAttack BlackPak (MSRP $130.00), 1 YakAttack VISICarbon Pro (MSRP $90.00), YakAttack Sticker Pack (MSRP $10.00), Actual/appraised value may differ at the time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Bonafide Kayaks, YakAttack, Bending Branches, and Stohlquist to use winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
7. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received in the
raffle prior to the drawing date.
8. Winner selection and notification: Winners of the raffle will be selected in a
random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. Winners will be notified via the
contact information provided on the entry form and via email to the email address they
entered the raffle with within five (5) days following the winner selection. Bonafide Kayaks shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’
spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or
otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be
contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award
notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and
releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this raffle is conditioned upon
compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION
OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE
DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER
OF THE RAFFLE AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY
9. Rights Granted by you: By entering this contest you understand that Bonafide Kayaks or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the world, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the raffle, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
10. Terms: Bonafide Kayaks reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel,
terminate, modify or suspend the raffle should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs,
non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or
affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the raffle. In such
case, Bonafide Kayaks may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior
to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Bonafide Kayaks. Bonafide Kayaks reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or
attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the raffle or website
or violates these Terms & Conditions. Bonafide Kayaks has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the raffle, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by raffle rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the raffle may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Bonafide Kayaks reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. By entering the raffle you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from Bonafide Kayaks, YakAttack, Bending Branches, and Stohlquist. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
11. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless
Bonafide Kayaks and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies,
partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and
directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that
may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such
entrant’s participation in the raffle and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or
misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including
but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or
software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or
Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or
the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of
the Promotion or the processing of entries.
12. Disputes: THIS RAFFLE IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE USA AND
GREENVILLE, SC, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a
condition of participating in this raffle, participant agrees that any and all disputes
which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or
connected with this raffle, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form
of class action, exclusively before a court located in Greenville, SC having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s
actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this raffle), and
participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
14.Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner’s name or a copy of these Official
Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Bonafide Kayaks, 10 Quest Lane, Greenville, SC 29605.Requests must be
received no later than 12/10/2018.
15. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the raffle is Bonafide Kayaks, 10 Quest Lane, Greenville, SC 29605.