Raffle Tickets are $100 per ticket
(No more than 200 tickets will be sold)
Drawing for the 2018 Polaris Ranger 570 will be held at the Delta Waterfowl – Houston Chapter Banquet on August 23, 2018.
2018 Polaris Ranger 570 Specifications:
Engine Type – 4-Stroke Single Cylinder DOHC
Cylinders Displacement – 567cc
Horsepower – 44 HP
Payload Capacity – 1,000 lb (453.6 kg)
Towing Capacity – 1,500 lb (680.4 kg)
Drive System Type – On-Demand True AWD/2WD/VersaTrac Turf Mode
Front Suspension – MacPherson Strut 9 in (22.9 cm) Travel
Rear Suspension – Dual A-Arm, IRS 10.0 in (25.4 cm) Travel
Ground Clearance – 10 in (25.4 cm)
Person Capacity – 2
Delta Waterfowl-Houston Chapter here after referred as DWHC in this disclaimer note, is a non-profit corporation organized under the laws of state of Texas. These Rules govern the raffle and, by purchasing a raffle ticket, you agree to be bound by these Rules.
1. You must be 18 years of age or older and must qualify under Texas law to purchase a raffle ticket and participate in this raffle.
2. The purchase price for one raffle ticket is $100.00. If an entrant’s credit card is dishonored by the bank or credit card Company, the entry ticket will be invalid unless full payment is received by DWHC on August 23, 2018 or prior to the time the raffle closes.
3. No more than 200 tickets will be sold. All entries will be on Chance2Win.org link for this raffle. All others will be denied for this raffle.
4. If 200 raffle tickets are sold before the raffle closes, each ticket will have a 1-in-200 chance in winning, and the prizes will be as follows:
A 2018 Polaris Sportsman 570 UTV – Camo version with a retail value of $10,599.
5. The Winner will be determined by random drawing on Chance2Win.org The drawing will take place on August 23, 2018 at the Delta Waterfowl- Houston Chapter’s Annual Banquet. Winner will be notified by telephone or/and e-mail or/and mail. A valid picture id of raffle purchaser is required to claim the prize.
6. Winner will assume and be responsible for all licensing, registration, title, license plate, all other fees, and local, state and federal taxes, including without limitation all applicable sales, use, luxury, income, and special taxes. DWHC specifically disclaims all expressed or implied warranties, including without limitation warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose regarding the 2018 Polaris Sportsman 570 UTV.
7. Purchasers of raffle tickets must legibly write their full names, addresses and telephone numbers on each counterfoil / registration form. If more than one name is stated on a counterfoil / registration form, the first listed name shall be the Entrant. DWHC shall, will and can have no obligation for payment or delivery of any prize to any person other than the entrant. It is the sole responsibility of the entrant to allocate any such prize among the participants in any multiple party entry.
8. The winner of the raffle must claim the prize within 30 days of the drawing. If the winner does not claim the prize within 30 days of the drawing, the prize will be forfeited and proceeds will go to the Delta Waterfowl – Houston Chapter.
9. Any drawing may be postponed due to weather or any state of emergency declared by state or county local authorities. In such event, a new date, place and time for the drawing will be determined by DWHC, which will be published in the DWHC Facebook website (https://www.facebook.com/DeltaWaterfowlHC/ ).
10. Any and all disputes, claims and controversies concerning this raffle shall be submitted to and resolved by binding arbitration, to be conducted under the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association and the Uniform Arbitration Act, 42 Pa. C.S.A. §7301, et seq. The decision of the arbitrator will be final and binding on all parties.
11. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless DWHC and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such
entrant’s participation in the Giveaway and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
14.Winners List: Winner will be announced during the annual banquet on August 23, 2018 and listed on the DWHC Facebook website (https://www.facebook.com/DeltaWaterfowlHC/ ).