The raffle begins on September 3, 2018 and will end at midnight (Central Standard Time) on October 31, 2018.
Sage Hawk Computer Literacy Project
1 Ticket for $2.00
5 Tickets for $8.00
10 Tickets for $15.00
20 Tickets for $32.00
30 Tickets for $50.00
40 Tickets for $65.00
50 Tickets for $80.00
60 Tickets for $100.00
70 Tickets for $120.00
80 Tickets for $130.00
90 Tickets for $140.00
100 Tickets for $150.00
150 Tickets for $240.00
200 Tickets for $330.00
Sage Hawk is sponsoring a $2 per ticket 50/50 Cash Raffle from now until Halloween 2018! The winner will win 50% OF THE POT! The other 50% will go directly into the Sage Hawk Foundation’s mission. The more you purchase, the cheaper the tickets become and your odds of winning improve! This is not gambling – this is your investment in a human beings future.
SEE LIVE DRAWING HERE : Live Drawing
This Raffle has ended
Sage Hawk Campaign Rules and Disclaimer
1. Eligibility: This raffle (the “Giveaway”) is open only to those who sign up on the online Giveaway page and who are at least 18 years old as of the date of entry. The Giveaway is only open to legal residents of the United States of America and is void where prohibited by law. Board members, employees of the Sage Hawk Foundation (the “Sponsor”) are not eligible to participate in the Giveaway. The Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by
these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements
set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of the Sage Hawk Foundation, as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. Giveaway Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on September 3, 2018 and ending midnight October 31, 2018. All entries must be received by October 31, 2018 11:59 PM CST.
4. How to Enter: Below are the methods to enter the Giveaway drawing:
Enter via the website: The Giveaway may be entered by making a contribution and submitting an entry using the online form provided on this Chance2Win.org site. The entry must fulfill all Giveaway requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win the prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Sage Hawk Foundation. You may purchase as many tickets as you like and you must fill in the information requested.
5. Additional Conditions: For any reason you may request a refund of your donation
and cancellation of your entry(s) within 15 days prior to ending date of the drawing by
contacting “The Sage Hawk Foundation, 6608 N. Western Avenue Suite 1058, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73116”. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, postage due, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected cancellation applications. In the event of a dispute as to any entry application, the authorized account holder of the email address, if applicable, used to register will be deemed to be the Entrant. All entries must be made in the name of the individual and no transfer of ownership of a ticket is permitted. Only individuals may participate; no entries will be accepted from or on behalf of, corporations, trusts, partnerships, or other entities.
6. Prizes: Winner will receive 50% of the total accumulated cash at the closing date of this contest. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for the Sage Hawk Foundation to use winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
7. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received in the
Giveaway prior to the drawing date.
8. Winner selection and notification: The winner of the Giveaway will be selected in a
random drawing performed by Chance2Win.org under the supervision of the Sponsor. Winners will be notified via the contact information provided on the entry form and via email to the email address they entered the Giveaway with within five (5) days following the winner selection. The Sage Hawk Foundation shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Giveaway is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations.
ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE GIVEAWAY AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
9. Rights Granted by you: By entering this contest you understand that the Sage Hawk Foundation, anyone acting on behalf of the Sage Hawk Foundation , or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the world, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Giveaway, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
10. Terms: The Sage Hawk Foundation reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Giveaway should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Giveaway. In such case, the Sage Hawk Foundation may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by the Sage Hawk Foundation. The Sage Hawk Foundation reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. The Sage Hawk Foundation has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Giveaway, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Giveaway rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made; the Sage Hawk Foundation reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
11. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless
the Sage Hawk Foundation and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such
entrant’s participation in the Giveaway and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or
misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including
but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or
software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or
Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or
the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of
the Promotion or the processing of entries.
12. Disputes: THIS GIVEAWAY IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND THE STATE OF OKLAHOMA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Giveaway, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Giveaway, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Oklahoma having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Giveaway), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
14. Winner: To obtain a copy of the winner’s name or a copy of these Official
Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: “The Sage Hawk Foundation, 6608 N. Western Avenue Suite 1058, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73116”. Requests must be received no later than November 15, 2018.
15. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Giveaway is the Sage Hawk Foundation
“The Sage Hawk Foundation, 6608 N. Western Avenue Suite 1058, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73116”.
1 ticket for $2.00, 5 tickets for $8.00, 10 tickets for $15.00, 20 tickets for $32.00, 30 tickets for $50.00, 40 tickets for $65.00, 50 tickets for $80.00, 60 tickets for $100.00, 70 tickets for $120.00, 80 tickets for $130.00, 90 tickets for $140.00, 100 tickets for $150.00, 150 tickets for $240.00, 200 tickets for $330.00