This year’s raffle is offering the 1st Place winner a free one night stay and dinner for two at the Osage Hotels and Casinos at at Skiatook, Ponca City or Tulsa, Oklahoma! For 2nd Place we have a beautiful gift basket from the Pioneer Woman’s Mercantile Store and the 3rd Place prize is a $50 VISA gift card!
Sage Hawk Foundation 2019 Summer Package
1 Ticket for $2.00
5 Tickets for $8.00
10 Tickets for $15.00
20 Tickets for $32.00
30 Tickets for $50.00
40 Tickets for $65.00
50 Tickets for $80.00
60 Tickets for $100.00
This year, we are offering three great prizes instead of one! By supporting our raffle, you are helping Native Americans through our mission at the Sage Hawk Foundation! The winners will be announced on August 5, 2019.
This Raffle will end on 07/31/2019
1. Eligibility: Raffle (the “Raffle”) is open only to those who sign up on the online raffle page and who are 21 as of the date of entry. The raffle is only open to legal residents of the United States and is void where prohibited by law. Salaried employees of the Sage Hawk Foundation (the “Sponsor”) or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the raffle. The raffle is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of the Sage Hawk Foundation, as final and binding as it relates to the content. The raffle is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. Raffle Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about June 9, 2019 and ending July 31, 2019. All online entries must be received by July 31, 2019 11:59 PM EST.
4. How to Enter: Below are the methods to enter the raffle drawing. Enter via the website: Change2Win.org. The raffle may be entered by making a contribution and submitting an entry using the online form provided on the Chance2Win.org site. The entry must fulfill all raffle requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Sage Hawk Foundation. You may purchase as many tickets as you wish but you may enter only once and you must fill in the information requested.
5. Additional Conditions. For any reason you may request a refund of your donation and cancellation of your entry(s) within 15 days prior to ending date of the drawing by contacting the Sage Hawk Foundation via “email@example.com”. Any incomplete or illegible entries will not be processed. The use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, photocopied entries, or multiple entries sent in bulk mail, or like methods (including without limitation the use of any promotion/sweepstakes subscription, notification entry or like sites or services that offers sweepstakes entry services “on behalf of” Entrant) is strictly prohibited. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of tickets or entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods may void that participant’s entries and that participant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, postage due, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected entry applications, which will be disqualified and destroyed. In the event of a dispute as to any entry application, the authorized account holder of the email address, if applicable, used to register will be deemed to be the Entrant. Except in the case of gift entries, all entries must be made in the name of the individual and no transfer of ownership of a ticket is permitted. No entries will be accepted from or on behalf of, corporations, trusts, partnerships, or other entities.
6. Prizes: First Place Winner will receive: Gift basket containing a free one-night hotel stay at any one of the Osage Hotels and Casinos located at Skiatook, Ponca City or Tulsa, Oklahoma, $136.00; one free meal for two, $50; one small orange tumbler, $10; one stainless steel tumbler, $20; one Dessert cook book, $25; one flower Highlighter, $1; one shot glass, $5; one Chapstick, $1; one T-Shirt, $20; one “Koozie” (foam soda or beer can insulation sleeve), $1; one sticky note pad, $1. Total value $270.00. Second Place Winner will receive: Gift basket containing one Black and gold Mercantile Mug $10.00, Mercantile sticker (2 each) $2.00, Official Mercantile t-shirt (Large) $20.00, Marie Antoinette Salt & Pepper Set $18.00, Orange Polka Dot Bowl $4.00, Green Polka Dot Bowl $4.00, Floral Mercantile Journal Book $5.00, 3-piece Ceramic Blossom Jubilee Nesting Bowl Set $25.00. Total value $113.00. Third place winner will receive a $50 VISA pre-paid gift card. Actual/appraised value may differ at the time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for the Sage Hawk Foundation to use winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
7. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received in the raffle prior to the drawing date.
8. Winner selection and notification: Winners of the raffle will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. Winners will be notified via the contact information provided on the entry form and via email to the email address they entered the raffle with within five (5) days following the winner selection. the Sage Hawk Foundation shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this raffle is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE RAFFLE AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
9. Rights Granted by you: By entering this contest you understand that the Sage Hawk Foundation, anyone acting on behalf of the Sage Hawk Foundation, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the world, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the raffle, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
10. Terms: The Sage Hawk Foundation reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the raffle should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the raffle. In such case, the Sage Hawk Foundation may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by the Sage Hawk Foundation. The Sage Hawk Foundation reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Raffle or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. The Sage Hawk Foundation has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the raffle, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by raffle rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the raffle may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made; the Sage Hawk Foundation reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. By entering this raffle, you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from the Sage Hawk Foundation. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
11. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless the Sage Hawk Foundation and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the raffle and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
12. Disputes: THIS RAFFLE IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND OKLAHOMA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this raffle, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this raffle, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Oklahoma having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this raffle), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
14.Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: The Sage Hawk Foundation 6608 N. Western Avenue Suite 1058, Oklahoma City, OK 73116-7326. Requests must be received no later than August 15, 2019.
15. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the raffle is the Sage Hawk Foundation 6608 N. Western Avenue Suite 1058, Oklahoma City, OK 73116-7326.
1 ticket for $2.00, 5 tickets for $8.00, 10 tickets for $15.00, 20 tickets for $32.00, 30 tickets for $50.00, 40 tickets for $65.00, 50 tickets for $80.00, 60 tickets for $100.00