1st place prize $5000
2nd place prize $1000
3rd place prize $500
St. Anne’s is a K-8 Catholic school located in Olde Town Arvada, CO. Established in 1961, St. Anne’s has been promoting academic excellence, a nurturing community and a reinforced Catholic faith to students for over 50 years.
Shrine of St. Anne School
7320 Grant Place
Arvada, Colorado 80002
1. Eligibility:Giveaway (the “Giveaway”) is open only to those who sign up on the online Giveaway page and who are 21 as of the date of entry. The Giveaway is only open to legal residents of United States and is void where prohibited by law. The Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of The Shrine of St. Anne School and Parish, as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. Giveaway Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about 6-21-2019 and ending 7-25-2019. All online entries must be received by 7-25-2019 11:59PM MST.
4. How to Enter: Below are the methods to enter the Giveaway drawing. Enter via the website: The Giveaway may be entered by making a contribution and submitting an entry using the online form provided on this Chance2Win.org site. The entry must fulfill all Giveaway requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Tickets can also be purchased up until the time of the drawing in person at 7320 Grant Place, Arvada, CO 80002, or at the Parish office located at 7555 Grant Pl, Arvada, CO 80002. You can enter via mail by sending a self address stamped envelope to 7555 Grant Pl, Arvada, CO 80002 with a check for the amount of number of tickets you are wanting to purchase. Tickets are priced at $5.00 each and 6 for $25.00. Check must be written to Shrine of St. Anne Raffle. Checks must be received by 7-25-19 to be valid. Your ticket stubs will be mailed back in the provided envelope.
5. Additional Conditions. All Ticket sales are final. All online purchases will be transferred to a physical ticket.
6. Prizes: Winners will receive $5000 for first place, $1000 for second place and $500 for third. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for St. Anne Catholic School and Parish to use winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
7. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received in the Giveaway prior to the drawing date.
8. Winner selection and notification: Winners of the Giveaway will be selected in a physical drawing under the supervision of Father Sean and the games manager. Winners will be notified via the contact information provided on the entry form and via email to the email address they entered the Giveaway with within five (5) days following the winner selection. St. Anne Catholic School and Parish shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 60 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Giveaway is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE GIVEAWAY AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
9. Rights Granted by you: By entering this contest you understand that St. Anne Catholic School and Parish, anyone acting on behalf of St. Anne Catholic School and Parish, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the world, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Giveaway, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
10. Terms: St. Anne Catholic School and Parish reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Giveaway should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Giveaway. In such case, St. Anne Catholic School and Parish may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by St. Anne Catholic School and Parish .St. Anne Catholic School and Parish reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Shrine of St. Anne Catholic School and Parish has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Giveaway, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Giveaway rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, St. Anne Catholic School and Parish reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. By entering the Giveaway you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from St. Anne Catholic School and Parish You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
11. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless St. Anne Catholic School and Parish and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the Giveaway and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
12. Disputes: THIS GIVEAWAY IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF the United States AND State of Colorado, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Giveaway, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Giveaway, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Arvada, CO having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Giveaway), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13.Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: The Shrine of St. Anne Parish
7555 Grant Pl, Arvada, CO 80002. Requests must be received no later than 10-1-2019.