Raffle Drawing will be January 26th at the awards ceremony on our final day of competition. Do not have to be present to win. Void where prohibited.
Ski and Snowboard Raffle
1 Ticket for $20.00
3 Tickets for $50.00
Ski Haus donated Rossignol Jibsaw Snowboard and Soul 7 Ski’s to help raise funds to support our USASA Grand Canyon Series Boarder and Skier Cross Event.
This Raffle has ended
RAFFLE RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. This raffle is conducted by GCS Inc. DBA USASA Grand Canyon Series which is a non-profit organization under Internal Revenue Code Section 501(c)(3) and as defined by the State of Arizona. All proceeds, less expenses, will benefit the USASA Grand Canyon Series operational needs.
2. The raffle will be conducted until the awards ceremony at Arizona Snowbowl on January 26th.
3. The odds of winning are dependent on the number of valid entries.
4. Purchasers of tickets must legibly write their name, address, phone number and email address (if applicable) on the ticket.
5. If more than one name is listed on the ticket, the first name listed shall be considered the “entrant.” The organization shall, will and can have no obligation for delivery of any prize to any person other than the entrant.
6. Minors may not purchase or have their names identified as entrants for prizes of $600 or more. Payment for the tickets shall be made in “good money” which may be cash, card or check. Checks should be made payable to “GCS Inc..” If any purchaser’s check is dishonored by the bank, the raffle ticket will be declared invalid unless and until full payment in “good money” is made prior to the drawing. All purchases are final and no refunds will be issued.
7. Winners will be picked by public random drawing to be held at at the USASA Grand Canyon Series Award Ceremony on January 26th.
8. Winners need not be present to win. Winners will be contacted immediately after the drawing.
9. Winners agree to allow use of their name or likeness for publicity purposes without compensation.
10. Prizes to be given away in the raffle include:
a. 1st Prize: Choice of snowboard or ski’s
b. 2nd Prize: Snowboard or ski’s depending on what is left
11. Winners must present the raffle ticket stub when claiming their prize, provide one form of picture identification and, if the prize won is more than $600 and 300 times the amount of the price paid for the ticket, winners must complete and sign an IRS Form 5754, which requires a social security number or tax ID number. Delivery of the prize shall be made solely to the entrant based on providing the raffle ticket stub, picture identification, and, when required, a social security number/tax ID number and completion of a W-9.
12. Winners are subject to all Federal and State tax regulations and payment of any taxes is the sole responsibility of each winner. However, the organization will withhold a minimum federal and state income tax payment from the cash prizes and remit the payments to the Internal Revenue Service and the Franchise Tax Board. The organization will file reports pertaining to prizes that are more than $600 and 300 times the amount paid for the winning ticket, to the applicable federal and state taxing authorities including, but not limited to, IRS Form W- 2G.
13. Winners acknowledge that the organization, its organizers, its agents and representatives have not made and neither are they in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee expressed or implied in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular use.
14. If the winner cannot be reached at the phone number, email address or mailing address on the ticket stub for any reason within two business days, a disqualification will result, and an alternate winner will be drawn.
15. A copy of all rules and eligibility requirements will be posted on the online raffle website.
16. The employees of the organization, at their discretion, may participate in the raffle.
17. The decision of the organization series director shall be final on all matters concerning the raffle.
1 ticket for $20.00, 3 tickets for $50.00