BikeTexas is raffling off a $2000 eBike – Magic by eProdigy. eBikes are bicycles with a battery-powered “assist.”
• 750W motor assist
• Range up to 65 miles w/assist
• Frame-integrated battery
• Integrated rear cargo rack
• Integrated front and rear lights
• 5 Levels of assist
• Adjustable stem
• Reflective paint coat
• Hydraulic disc brakes
• Zero-resistance rides when powered down
1. Eligibility: The eBike raffle is open only to those who sign up on the online raffle page and who are 18 years old as of the date of entry, or who buy a ticket in person at select locations in Austin, Texas. The raffle is only open to legal residents of the United States and is void where prohibited by law. Employees and Board members of BikeTexas their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the raffle. The raffle is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of BikeTexas as final and binding as it relates to the content. The raffle is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. Raffle Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about May 1 and ending May 31. Paper ticket sales begin and end at the same time as online sales. All entries must be received by June 2, 2019 at 11:59PM EST.
4. How to Enter: Below are the methods to enter the raffle drawing. You may buy a paper ticket at select locations in Austin, Texas. To enter via the website: The raffle may be entered by making a contribution and submitting an entry using the online form provided on this Chance2Win.org site. The entry must fulfill all raffle requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of BikeTexas. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rule submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of BikeTexas.
5. Additional Conditions. Any incomplete or illegible entries will not be processed. The use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, photocopied entries, or multiple entries sent in bulk mail, or like methods (including without limitation the use of any promotion/sweepstakes subscription, notification entry or like sites or services that offers sweepstakes entry services “on behalf of” Entrant) is strictly prohibited. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, postage due, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected entry applications, which will be disqualified and destroyed. In the event of a dispute as to any entry application, the authorized account holder of the email address, if applicable, used to register will be deemed to be the Entrant. Except in the case of gift entries, all entries must be made in the name of the individual and no transfer of ownership of a ticket is permitted. No entries will be accepted from or on behalf of, corporations, trusts, partnerships, or other entities.
6. Prizes: Winners will receive one ebike valued at $2000. Actual/appraised value may differ at the time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by BikeTexas. Shipping is not included and the prize has to be picked up from the BikeTexas office at 3301B East 5th St, Austin TX 78702. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor’s discretion. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for BikeTexas to use winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
7. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received in the raffle prior to the drawing date.
8. Winner selection and notification: Winners of the raffle will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. Winners will be notified via the contact information provided on the entry form and via email to the email address they entered the raffle within five (5) days following the winner selection. BikeTexas shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this raffle is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE RAFFLE AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
9. Rights Granted by you: By entering this contest you understand that BikeTexas, anyone acting on behalf of BikeTexas, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the world, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the raffle, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
10. Terms: BikeTexas reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the raffle should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the raffle. In such case, BikeTexas may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by BikeTexas. BikeTexas reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the raffle or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. BikeTexas has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the raffle, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the raffle may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, BikeTexas reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. By entering the raffle you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from BikeTexas. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
11. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless BikeTexas and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the raffle and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
12. Disputes: THIS RAFFLE IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF UNITED STATES AND TEXAS WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this raffle, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this raffle, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Texas having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this raffle), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
14.Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: BikeTexas, P.O.Box 1121, Austin, Texas 78767, USA. Requests must be received no later than 30 MAY 2019.
15. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Giveaway is BikeTexas P.O.Box 1121, Austin, Texas 78767, USA.