This is your chance to own a women’s-specific performance triathlon bike and help She Can Tri’s Team Afghanistan get road bicycles on their way to the IRONMAN 70.3 World Championship in 2020.
Oh and did we mention this bicycle is super lucky! This is the bicycle that Shirin Gerami, Iran’s first woman triathlete finished the IRONMAN World Championship on back in 2016. She completed the grueling event, a 2.4-mile (3.8-km) swim, 112-mile (180-km) bike, and a 26.2 (42.2-km) mile run, all while respecting the regulations her country enforces, requiring women to be covered at all times in public.
So about that amazing bike! It is similar to this one:
Yes, it is used, but it is in good condition.
Size: M (see dimensions below)
Shifters: Shimano Dura Ace Di2 TT (double button bar end)
Front Derailleur: Shimano Dura Ace Di2 Electronic
Rear Derailleur: Shimano Dura Ace Di2 Electronic
Remember the more tickets you buy the higher your chances of winning. Thanks for your support and good luck!
1. Eligibility: Giveaway (the “Giveaway”) is open only to those who sign up on the online Giveaway page. The Giveaway is only open to legal residents of eligible countries and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of She Can Tri and Free to Run (the “Sponsor”) their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Giveaway. The Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth here. Except in the case of gift entries, all entries must be made in the name of the individual and no transfer of ownership of a ticket is permitted. No entries will be accepted from or on behalf of, corporations, trusts, partnerships, or other entities.
3. Prizes: Winner will receive bicycle within one month of the raffle closing date. The prize is nontransferable. Winner will be responsible for shipping costs from the UK. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner.
4. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received in the Giveaway prior to the drawing date.
5. Winner selection and notification: Winner of the Giveaway will be selected in a random drawing. Winner will be notified via the contact information provided on the entry form and via email to the email address they entered the Giveaway with within five (5) days following the winner selection. She Can Tri shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Giveaway is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations.
ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE GIVEAWAY AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.